Does not ship outside of the U.S. or to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Bring your yellowed soles/midsoles back to life with this amazing product! Completely reverses oxidation that usually occurs on icy/rubber soles. Safe for all soles including Glow in the Dark and will not hinder glow properties.
- Apply a light/medium coat of Sole Bright to Oxidized parts of shoes to be treated.
- Make sure to apply very lightly around edges to avoid the product from running onto unwanted areas. Avoid contact with non-rubber materials as it may burn them.
- Cover in clear wrap to prevent the product from evaporating.
- Leave in sun for a 1-6 hours (1 hr for midsoles, 4-6 hours for clear/icy soles). Check back periodically.
- Multiple sessions are necessary for clear/icy soles and older shoes. 8 sessions were used to get the results in the 2nd photo.
- Try to place shoe as level as possible to avoid run-off onto unwanted areas.
- Multiple sessions will be necessary for extremely yellowed soles/material.
- Sole separation may occur in extremely hot weather. We suggest stuffing the shoe with a sandwich bag filled with ice to avoid separation.
- Don't be fooled by other products that say you can get a sole clear in one session that is heavily yellowed.
- Not recommended for use on the "netting" of Jordan 5's. This may cause additional yellowing on this portion of the shoe.
Caution - Use with gloves!
Create your own Sole Dye:
- Mix 50% Sole Bright with 50% Angelus Leather Dye or Suede Dye.
- Make your own custom colors!
- Apply mixture to soles.
- Leave to dry for a few hours.
- Wipe off and repeat process 2-3 times.
- Leave for 24 hours and then clean off with alcohol or warm water & soap to remove excess dye.
All Sole Bright orders placed after 8/27/2019 will receive our new packaging pictured here.
Have been using sole bright for awhile! Reliable buddy to help with yellow soles!
Sole bright review
I loved the product my soles came out clean white
Works great I’m happy with it
Product was great ! BUT, I had to do like 4 sessions in one day for 2 hours each in the sun light and the right side was getting clearer than the left pair. The left pair took a while to look clear. THIS IS BETTER THAN HAVING IT YELLOW, anyways I still have more left soooo
Some shoes can take many sessions. That product definitely requires patience!
Does a great job on my shoes. Being shoes are so expensive this is a great product for us that buy and restore shoes and works great on whitening the soles.