The question we get asked most often is, "How long does shipping take?" We wish we could give a straight answer, but it's a little more complicated than that. Our shipping times depend on a few different things: the shipping method chosen, your location, and whether or not you chose Rush Processing.
The Shipping Method chosen will directly effect your orders transit time. Listed below you will find estimated Transit Times (Does not include current processing time. Please check current times at checkout.) based on your selection*:
- FedEx Ground (2-7 Business Days)
- USPS First-Class (2-5 Business Days within the U.S.)
- USPS First-Class International (10-35 Business Days)
- USPS Priority Shipping Box (1-3 Business Days)
- Priority Shipping (1-3 Business Days. Will ship via USPS or FedEx 2-Day, depending on package weight & dimensions)
- FedEx 2-Day (2 Business Days Guaranteed. Does not include weekend deliveries)
- FedEx Standard Overnight (1 Business Day Guaranteed. Does not include weekend deliveries)
- FedEx International Priority (3-5 Business Days)
*Transit times listed above are estimates and not guaranteed unless otherwise noted. Guaranteed transit times apply to orders placed before 12pm PST. Orders placed after 12pm PST or weekends or holidays will begin processing the following business day.
The further east you are, the longer it can take to get to you. We are located in Southern California, so our customers near by usually receive their packages within a day or so. Please scroll down to see maps of transit times.
Choosing the Rush Processing Option guarantees that your order will leave our warehouse the same day (if placed before 12pm PST). We normally have a processing time of 1-3 days, so this will; in effect, cut your shipping time down by 1-3 days.
Does not include processing time. Processing time can be waived with Rush/Express/Overnight options.
Fedex Overnight will be overnight Monday through Friday if ordered before 12 P.M. PST (no weekend delivery)