Rit DyeMore Synthetic Fiber Dye - Daffodil Yellow
Rit DyeMore Synthetic Fiber & Shoe Dye makes it possible to dye synthetic fabric and fabric blends, which includes anything with 35% or more polyester, acrylic, acetate, or nylon. Also works great to dye the rubber soles of sneakers!
The versatile, easy-to-use and non-toxic liquid dye is perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, customizing shoes and much more!
How to use Rit DyeMore Synthetic Dye:
- Start by boiling about 3 gallons of water in a large stainless-steel pot using your stove or cooktop. Due to the complexity of dyeing synthetics, you’ll need to use your stove to maintain high heat for the duration of the dyeing.
- Add 4 ounces of Rit Dye per pound of fabric. The key is to make sure your dye bath is big enough for the fabric to move freely. If dyeing 100% polyester, double the dye.
- Dye your item(s) for anywhere between 10-30 minutes, depending on how bold of a color you are trying to achieve.
- Wash & Enjoy!
- Color: Daffodil Yellow
- Contents: 7 fl. oz. / 207 ml
- Available in multiple colors.